2016/06/29

Summerhouse in Skagen, Denmark

 
I spent the Midsummer with my sister and friends at a very nice new-built modern black summerhouse by the lake, with big glass panes from floor to roof, a big terrace and all interior in black, grey and white. Now the only thing I see everywhere is all those lovely summerhouses popping up in social media. I just continue dreaming...!

The pictures above is from a summerhouse located in Skagen, Denmark and I love how it is built into the surrounding nature and how indoors and outdoors are smoothly connected with glass panes providing amazing views to the nature outside. It would be a pleasure to do the kitchen duties with that view! The façade, roof and terrace is of windswept cedar and harmonizes well with the beach and dunes close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment