2016/04/23

Maximized compact living

 
When seeing this apartment you cannot really believe it is only 23 m². It is maximum interior in limited space at Krukmakargatan 38 in Stockholm. All seems so light and airy with the soft and pale wall colours. I am definitely starting to soften for coloured walls, even if I think they would put too much restrictions otherwise on everything you would like to have and buy for your home. But they are nice to look at and feel so fresh. They are quite perfect for a compact living like this as well when you need to select your interior details carefully and just keep the dear and classic ones in one or two colours only. Note also that you cannot move here unless you only buy black and white clothes..;)

When it comes to the furniture in these pictures I like the rattan chair in the corner and have even thought about this one sometimes for my balcony. I am also on the lookout for a new coffee table and I immediately noticed this cool one, even if I think it might be a retro piece which is hard to find.



No comments:

Post a Comment