2016/04/17

Ceramic ware by Broste Copenhagen


A rainy, grey day by me! I am doing housework with invisible progress and boosting my health with vitamins. I am so fond of fruit and always buy so much that my bowls are getting too small and the fruit is every now and then rolling across the table. So this ceramic plate from Broste Copenhagen that I got recently is indeed very good to use for fruit. It is huge and that is exactly what I need! Actually it could be used for cooking as well but for now it will serve as a nice fruit plate.

I was so happy to find the Danish magazine Bo Bedre in the stores here again, after a pause of probably ten years and a suffering equally long! I have missed it so much so it was a welcomed surprise!
 
Happy evening!
 
Plate & spoon Broste Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment