2014/10/19

At Malin's



It is rough weather outdoors. Dark and early in the morning and the rain is pouring down my windows. But with a cup of tea and in soft clothes I am looking through this week's inspiration. These pictures from The way we play have remained on my mind. It is at Malin Persson's place, who blogs at Elle Decoration Sweden and whose home is also featured in the latest issue of the same magazine. I fell for the enormous plants everywhere with big lush green leaves (see more here). I always succeed in killing my plants by either watering them too much or too little. These look so healthy and nice!
 
Also the hydrangeas are green and good-looking eye-catchers.
 
The Christmas-like lamps. So nice! I am starting to get Christmas spirit. A bit too soon?
The dark evenings make me buy glittering chocolate candies à la Christmas and burn candles and lights everywhere. Not too bad season ahead at all.

 
Enjoy the day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment